Sunday, July 15, 2007


Yesterday took to the MRT with Cheryl to go to J8 coz need to do the science project. Then found Raey at popular reading sick stuff and we went to KFC to discuss about our project. After a while, we finish toking about it and then instead of quickly buying the materials for the project, the three of us went around shopping but Raey was like our bf coz she got to wait for Cheryl and I to see our things then go and find our materials. Raey, I still think that shopping rocks man!!! Then I bought a present for Kimberly, a liquefy sweet and a dog tag with a crown….spent more then $15 but have not include the movie ticket yet.

Then took MRT to Raey’s house. When we reach there, we used the com and then did the project too. Raey tok to Charmaine on msn saying how sick I am and told her about ….. Raey is just so lame. Very quickly, we finish the project. Then I ransack Raey’s cabinet…see how all her clothes look like…all like branded one and there was one that is a dress for formal wear. I think if she wear it right, not only it will show her figure but also make her look really sexy ;D

Then we went to J8 again to watch Harry Potter and the Order of Phoenix…Its was not scary and funny and the best word to describe it is BORING!!!! After the show, went to eat dinner with my family and then go home.

Today, went to Malaysia and there were a lot of offers…bought two clothes from seed and padini…damn cheap lor….Then came back to Singapore and my aunty and cousin came back to Singapore :D I got my bag that I wanted :DDD Come to think of it, this yr I bought quite a lot of bags :DDD

Then came home and now suppose to do hw but I am just too lazy le…bb
I admit that i love this picture coz it is like super high and i looked cool although it is a bit pervertic.

This is my present to kim but she threw it away in the end....luckily took a picture of it before she threw it away


This is our track board....damn nice right :DDD

No comments: